The Big Day Out demo day is back - Saturday 30th November
The Big Day Out is back for winter, and this time we're in Leigh Woods. Come and ride the fast flowy trails of the Yer Tis route - just a stone's throw from central Bristol - on some of the best mountain bikes and eBikes available. Demo bikes available from
- Whyte - inc the S-150 and 905 hardtail
- Trek - inc the new Rail long-travel eBike and Remedy 8 "analogue" bike
Saturday 9th November & Saturday 30th November.
Meet us at the Abbots Leigh Road Car Park - found here. You’ll then get the opportunity to ride 25-30 minutes, leaving at
These will allow you to put your chosen bike(s) through its paces. Want to make one yours? There'll be special offers and deals on all bikes ridden that day - only available to those that attend. Terms and conditions for deals.
Things to bring on the day:
- You must bring & wear a helmet
- Body armour & gloves are recommended
- Bring your own pedals if possible
- Two forms of ID (photo ID & utility bill - these must have a matching address)
- Credit or debit card as security
You must be aged 18 or over to attend.
Meet at the Leigh Woods Forestry Commision Car Park 30 minutes before your ride slot to get fitted and set up. Coffee, tea and cakes will be available to purchase courtesy of the Leigh Woods Coffee Co (subject to availability).
See you there!