For the road rider who believes that performance and speed shouldn't compromise comfort.
The Ballista Knit road shoe is for athletes who demand the pinnacle of performance. It's extremely efficient, super breathable and designed to wrap your foot in slipper-like comfort. The durable water-repellent (DWR) coating and a rear-mounted Boa Fit System give you a high-performance advantage wherever your race course might be. Step into the new faster you.
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimised, high-performance fit
- 100% OCLV carbon sole is extremely lightweight and stiff for efficient power transfer
- The heel-mounted Boa IP1 dial offers precise, two-way fit adjustments
- Breathable, lightweight knit material with DWR coating wraps around all the contours of your foot for a customised fit
- Stiffness index 12 of 14
- Heel Reel draws the foot down and back to create a secure heel lock for a more efficient pedal stroke
- Also includes a durable shoe cover for inclement weather training rides
|Cleat compatibility||SPD SL 3-bolt|
|Sole fibre content||100% Carbon|
|Upper fibre content||58% Polyester / 30% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 8% Nylon / 4% Polyurethane|
|Liner fibre content||100% Polyester|
Sizing & Fit
|EU 37||EU 38||EU 39||EU 40||EU 41||EU 42||EU 43||EU 44||EU 45||EU 46||EU 47||EU 48|
|Heel to toe (cm)||23.1||23.7||24.3||25.0||25.5||26.2||26.9||27.4||28.1||28.7||29.3||29.9|