Artica X5 is the perfect winter MTB cycling shoe for warmth, comfort, protection and performance riding in even the coldest, wettest conditions off-road. Fully waterproof with advanced insulation properties, trail protection and robust grip. Artica X5 beats the element yet is a tough, lightweight performance shoe.
The Artica R5â€™s Internal Speed Lacing system makes fitting to your foot shape quick and accurate. Itâ€™s microtex reinforced shell offers structured support while the seamless bonding on the outer provides low-profile impact protection and the Breathable Membrane maximises airflow. The waterproof outer is easy to clean and the waterproof zip ensures that even the worst weather stays out.
The carbon reinforced nylon outsole is tough, light and stiff for trail for trail protection, support and power transfer. This is combined with cosy fleece upper and an insulating aluminium foil underside, for all season warmth. Rubber treads mean youâ€™ll always keep your grip on any surface.
- Carbon reinforced nylon with soft compound rubber grip
- Waterproof and breathable membrane, fleece lined upper
- Internal Speed Lacing systemÂ and external waterproof zip
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Fiâ€™zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 463g (size 42.5)
- Colour: Black
- Sizing â€“ Available in sizes 40-48 with half sizes available
DetailedÂ Size Chart